Wednesday, April 23, 2014

The North Fork Valley revels in the Dusty 45s performance:
Dawn Reeder, a big Paonia fan of the band says “I loved that show they did at the Blue Sage in January, because every song was danceable, and everyone had room to dance. Those musicians are world class performers. And so much complex sound coming from 4 guys, I couldn't believe it!
They were super engaged with the audience, very friendly and funny. 
They seemed to play harder the harder we danced (and)
it seemed like nobody wanted to leave at the end of the dance, including the band!
I loved the evening. The best and funnest live music that I've seen in Paonia in the 14 years that I've lived here. Thank you so much for bringing them back. I can't wait!”

And here's a sample of their music. Memorial Hall, Friday May 2nd, come on out and dance!



No comments:

Post a Comment